मैं वो नही जो कभी था .... हिन्दी कविता
Love hindi poetry hindi poetry Sad Hindi Poetry, Gujarati Quotes Hindi Shayari WhatsApp Status 2 Line WhatsApp Status Motivational Quotes Gujarati poetry Gujarati Quotes English poetry English Quotes Sad English poetry Love English poetry Fastival Quotes

मैं वो नही जो कभी था .... हिन्दी कविता





मैं वो नही जो कभी था 

हर बार बदलता रहा 

वक़्त की जरुरत से 

खुद को हर ढाचे में 

ढलता रहा 

बदलता रहा मैं 

खुद से दूर होता गया 

मैं अपनों से ही चोट खाता रहा 

बेहिसाब मोहब्बत का 

सिला भी तो गुना होता है 

वही होता है 

जो नसीब मैं लिखा होता है 

खुद की बनाए दुनिया मैं 

खुद ही उल्जा सा रहता है 

ये इंसान है जो अपने गुनाहों  की

माफ़ी मांगता रहता है 

बिखरता है तो 

फिर उठ खड़ा होता है 

ये हर बार एक नया 

रास्ता खोज लेता है

जलते चिराग से लो चुरा लाता है 

ये हर चीज़ की दावा ढूढ़ लाता है 

हर वक़्त पे बदलता रहता है 

अपने जरुरत के हिसाब से 

जज्बात बदल देता है  

हर रोज एक नया रूप ले लेता है 

                                            Hasi Rana 



I'm not who I once was.

I've been changing all the time.

According to the needs of the times,

I've been molding myself into every shape.

I've been changing.

I've been getting distanced from myself.

I've been hurt by my own people.

For immense love,

Even sin is rewarded.

Whatever is destined for it happens.

In a world of my own making,

I remain a force of my own energy.

This is the human being who

Keep asking for forgiveness for his sins.

If he crumbles,

He gets up again.

He finds a new way every time.

He steals from a burning lamp.

He finds a claim for everything.

He keeps changing all the time.

According to his needs,

He changes his emotions.

He takes on a new form every day.


                                           Hasi Rana 


Comments