Love Poetry in English

 I believe you miss me  Someone has such memories

Thus it is necessary to remind you of such dreams

And so it was necessary to leave

If so, why not?

You understand me

Why frequent dreams

Why remind of the past

I know you still remember me

You want to see me

Because .. what am I doing

You need to know this

Because neither you nor me

I am still sitting in some corner of your mind

I believe you miss me

Someone has such memories

Which is still in your life

The fragrance is spreading

And is fragrant with memories

But this is not the case

These are the stories

Either fact to happen

We just believe in nature

If he had done that, he would have done well

These are the memories, sometimes you

 remember me, sometimes I remember you

Radhe...

Previous Post Next Post